Home › Forum › Other Retail Games › Dead Space › Dead Space
- This topic is empty.
September 19, 2008 at 3:08 pm #13463punkrockstuMember
not a game i'm likely to buy but some of you might and here's the trophies
- Dead on Arrival – Complete Chapter 1 on any setting
- Lab Rat – Complete Chapter 2 on any setting
- All Systems Go – Complete Chapter 3 on any setting
- Cannon Fodder – Complete Chapter 4 on any setting
- True Believer – Complete Chapter 5 on any setting
- Greenhouse Effect – Complete Chapter 6 on any setting
- S.O.S. – Complete Chapter 7 on any setting
- Strange Transmissions – Complete Chapter 8 on any setting
- Wreckage – Complete Chapter 9 on any setting
- Keeper of the Faith – Complete Chapter 10 on any setting
- Betrayed – Complete Chapter 11 on any setting
- Exodus – Complete Chapter 12 on any setting
- Pack Rat – Store 25 items in Safe
- Story Teller – Collect Half of all Logs
- Z-Baller – Complete Level 6 in Zero-G Basketball
- Merchant – Collect 5 schematics
- Armstrong – TK shoot 50 objects
- Marksman – Dismember 5 Limbs
- Surgeon – Dismember 250 Limbs
- Freeze – Use Statis on 50 Enemies
- Crackshot – Achieve a perfect score in the Shooting Gallery
- Air Alert – Zero G jump over 100 times
- Brawler – Kill at least 50 enemies with a melee attack
- Ragdoll Check – Force an enemy into a gravity panel
- Big Spender – Spend 500,000 credits at the store
- Full Contact – Kill 20 enemies with the Contact Beam
- A Cut Above – Kill 20 enemies with the Ripper
- Tool Time – Kill 20 enemies with the Plasma Cutter
- Pusher – Kill 20 enemies with the Force Gun
- Live with the Hot Ones – Kill 20 enemies with the Flamethrower
- Autofire – Kill 20 enemies with the Pulse Rifle
- Eviscerator – Kill 20 enemies with the Line Gun
- There's Always Peng – Find the Peng Treasure
- Survivor – Beat the game on any difficulty setting
- Legend Teller – Collect all Logs
- Full Arsenal – Own every Weapon in the game
- Butcher – Dismember 500 Limbs
- Epic Tier 3 Engineer – Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting
- One Gun – Beat the game using only the Plasma Cutter
- Maxed Out – Upgrade all weapons and equipment
September 19, 2008 at 4:18 pm #17192MinusMember
This game looks awsome! it's a must have like little big planet for me.September 19, 2008 at 4:26 pm #17193punkrockstuMember
i think the idea and the zero gravity ideas sound really good. i'm just undecided if it'd hold my attention and be worth the 40 quid 😛September 19, 2008 at 6:00 pm #17194killer3129Member
this game luks awsome and the trophies look easy 2September 22, 2008 at 7:20 pm #17227PlayzockerMember
Right! Easy trophies, great looking game … in case it's not torn apart by the reviewers I'll definitely get it.October 14, 2008 at 10:21 pm #18001InsaniaMember
looks like an Alien ripoff
im gunna wait 4 colonal marinesOctober 14, 2008 at 10:37 pm #18007
but alien, was an alien rip off to begin with.
it's a very standard story.
i garauntee it will be done many times.
anyway, this looks relaly great i think… It's a game that i will both love and hate because i think it might actually scare me. I can only think of one or two other games that have scared me.
Always love a good scare 🙂October 14, 2008 at 11:40 pm #18014killer3129Member
lol i agree i think its bin banned in some countrys alreadyOctober 15, 2008 at 9:59 am #18035jamesb5374Member
lol i agree i think its bin banned in some countrys already
yeah it has, but no chance of that in the UK.October 15, 2008 at 10:02 am #18037InsaniaMember
id laugh if it does a Manhunt 2October 15, 2008 at 2:34 pm #18051
if it's being banned that I want my copy as soon as possibly. I preordered it last night.October 15, 2008 at 4:20 pm #18055PS3 TrophiesKeymaster
It's not gonna be banned because it has already passed the test a good while ago. But even if it would've been banned you could just import it, that's what's great about ps3 games, they're region free.October 15, 2008 at 5:44 pm #18060gamerbenMember
PS3 Trophies said:
that's what's great about ps3 games, they're region free.
ive known this for a while, but does this mean that you can play any region of dvd on your ps3October 15, 2008 at 8:37 pm #18123PS3 TrophiesKeymaster
No, only thing that's region free is games.
But also most bluray movies being released now is region free.October 16, 2008 at 1:29 am #18155
PS3 Trophies said:
It's not gonna be banned because it has already passed the test a good while ago. But even if it would've been banned you could just import it, that's what's great about ps3 games, they're region free.
true, but importing is quickly being forbidden on many sites.
Good thing we got eBay though, right?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are Closed